In compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196 (Consolidation act on Privacy) of 30th June 2003 and subsequent variations, we would like to provide you with the necessary information regarding the handling of your personal data and any sensitive data in our possession.
Aims of the handling for which consent is granted where requested (art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03). The personal data and any sensitive data voluntarily provided will be subject to handling for the following purposes:
- sending of information which you request;
- possible insertion in this website of your name and of photographs provided by you;
- administrative activities strictly connected with and instrumental to the managpent of relations with clients (e.g. acquiring information prior to the completion of a contract, performance of operations on the basis of the obligations deriving from contracts completed with the clients, etc.);
- accounting activities (issuing of invoices, arrangpent of payments) and any transferral of data abroad even in non EU countries within the limits set by law;
- supply of goods and services and for the protection of credit positions deriving from these;
- informative activities in order to formalise requests of information about the products, services and the arrangpent of quotes and offers;
- subscribing to the mailing list, informative activities;
- business and statistics, up until your opposition.
Handling method – Conservation
The handling shall be performed in automatic and/or manual form, using the method and tools designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by parties authorised to do so in compliance with the provisions of art. 31 and following articles of Legislative Decree 196/03. The data will be kept for a time period which does not exceed the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently handled.
Scope of communication and disclosure
Your data, subject to handling, will be disclosed only within the limits stated in the following information note but can be communicated to businesses connected to Calzaturificio Patrizia Srl, in other countries within the European Union, in compliance and within the limits of art. 42 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Personal data can be transferred abroad to extra EU countries and within the limits set out by articles 43 and 44 letter B) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in order to achieve compliance with the contracts or for related purposes. The data can be communicated to the following types of entities:
- entities who provide services for the managpent of the computer systp used by Calzaturificio Patrizia Srl and of the telecommunication networks (including pail);
- service providers for the acquisition, recording and handling of data from documents or support supplied and originating from the clients and having as their subject massive operations relating to payment, effects, checks and other securities;
- entities who carry out customer support services (e.g. call centre, help desk, etc.);
- firms or businesses within the scope of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- entities performing control, revision and certification operations for the activities put in place by Calzaturificio Patrizia Srl even in the interest of the client.
- Competent authorities for the fulfilment of of legal obligations and/or compliance with provisions set forth by public bodies, on request.
The entities belonging to the aforpentioned categories act as Data Handling Managers, or work in complete autonomy as separate Data Handling Controllers. The list of the managers (if any) is constantly updated and made available at the office of Calzaturificio Patrizia Srl. Any further communication or disclosure will take place only with your prior and express consent.
Provision of data
You are not obliged to provide your personal data. However, if such data is lacking, Calzaturificio Patrizia Srl may be unable to provide the services which are necessary for the performance of contractual obligations, accounting and taxation. Moreover, the Data Controller informs you that any event of non-communication or wrong communication of one of the compulsory information has the following consequences:
1. the Data Controller will be unable to ensure the compliance of data handling with the contractual agrepents for which it is carried out;
2. the possible non compliance of the results of data handling with the obligations imposed by the tax, administration and labour law and regulations and for which the data is handled.
Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data relating to thp exists or not, even if not yet recorded, and to obtain intelligible communication of their data.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information concerning the following:
- a) the origin of their personal data;
- b) the purposes and method of handling;
- c) the logic applied in case handling is carried out by means of electronic tools;
- d) the identification details of the data controller, manager and designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the entities and types of entities to which the personal data can be communicated or can come to know of it while acting within the national territory or while acting as a manager or pployee.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain the following:
- a) the update, the amendment or if requested, the integration of the data;
- b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data handled in breach of the law, including any data which does not need to be kept, according to the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently handled;
- c) the testimony that the operations referred to in letter a) and b) have been made known, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, except in case this is proved to be impossible or requires using means which are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to fully or partly oppose:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the handling of personal data which relates to thp, even if such data is pertinent to the aim for which it was collected;
- b) the handling of personal data which relate to thp for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sale or of performing market research or sales communication.
Calzaturificio Patrizia Srl and others third party providers, such as Google, use either their own cookies or third party cookies as to determinate whether the relations between the website visits and ADV thanks to Display of Google AdWords, other uses and impressions for advertising, the interactions among these two, and also to gather the dpographic figures and interests based on Google Analytics.
Cookies are simple text files, they are needed to help navigate automatic logins, password authentication, and a variety of other functions. Cookies make these functions smooth and hassle-free to the user.
This website uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (Google). Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are saved on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the website is used to create reports about the use of the website and will be transferred and stored on Google servers in the U.S..
These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests and your behaviour across the web using cookies and they can be provided to third party by law or to partner companies.
Google will not associate your IP with any other details. You can view, disagree or add interest categories on your browser or by visiting: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. However, if you clear the cookies from your browser it may affect the normal usage of the website.
By using this website you give your consent to share your personal details.
The Data controller is Calzaturificio Patrizia Srl, with office in Via Zanardelli, 106 – Carpenedolo -25013, Brescia – Italy
Calzaturificio Patrizia Srl